Monday, October 24, 2011

The Bargain House of Fleas: Jacksonville, FL 10-9-11

DO I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU! I HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO FIX THE ECONOMY!!!!


THIS IS A SURE FIRE WAY TO PAY YOUR HOUSE OFF!

DON'T BELIEVE ME?! ASK BONNIE! SHE DID IT!


READY!?

ARE YOU SUUUUURE!?

OHKAY!

Sell you're entire Star Wars collection.

That's all you have to do! It's THAT easy.

Seriously?! I mean... SHUT UP.

Bonnie is a collector. Some would say collector. Others, like my sister who is a professional organizer, would say hoarder.
Bonnie Lucas: Jacksonville, FL
Bonnie knows everything in the world about Beanie Babies. She has over $20,000 invested in her personal collection alone.

With over 4,000 outside of her collection (for sales at the market) she says that shes not doing this for the money. I asked her if she could even make money in Beanie Babies these days, the answer was without a doubt "yes". For the past few years, Bonnie has been selling Beanie Babies at The Bargain House of Fleas in Jacksonville. She also sells toys, books and other childrens items.

She is one of those people that if I saw her randomly again, I know she would come up to me and catch up as if we were old friends.

This market was small, and not a lot of interesting people, or interesting things, but Bonnie did catch my eye. She was really a sweet lady. She made sure to hug me before I left, and reminded me to be safe driving and at the other flea markets.

That is one thing I never get over, is the sweet charm of the south. I would never hear something like that out of the mouths of another midwesterner. Not because we are rude, but because when we say it, it's said to someone we know, love & care about.

Down here- they care about everyone.

The only other things that caught my attention were the following photos:

Live crabs

Coming out to play! (or snap my face off!)

Unique produce stand

$17 for ???? whatever that is

What are these!?!

Love this lady!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment